Watch this dumbass. The problem is some people will support him doing this. I really feel bad for ol' Taylor.
YouTube - 2009 VMA Awards - Taylor Swift interrupted by Kanye West
Watch this dumbass. The problem is some people will support him doing this. I really feel bad for ol' Taylor.
YouTube - 2009 VMA Awards - Taylor Swift interrupted by Kanye West
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
I caught the end of that when it happened, had no clue what was going on, turned but have been wondering what he did...because when he was announced, he was booed too.
That's some bull****, he's a total douchebag. **** move, it'll be talked about for a good week, ****ing attention *****.
Beyonce' made up for it. She came out in the end, and got Taylor back on stage and let her celebrate winning.
That was classy on her part. You could tell that she was like "what the **** is he doing".
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
LOL gay fish!!!!!
Said he was asked to leave shortly afterward. Didnt somebody break his jaw once?
GO VOLS
May have been a Car Wreck I thought he got punched in the studio or somethings
GO VOLS
Bookmarks